Re: Christian? On what basis?

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 18:13:21 EDT

             Perhaps the moderator ought to say what he thinks is
    appropriate in this
    regard. I was not expressing any criticism of Sondra's questions, though I
    think that in some cases she has misread what people were trying to say, & only
    further discussion can clarify that. My reason for suggesting that these
    matters be dealt with off-list is simply that otherwise we could easily be
    swamped by with lots of people explaining, defending, debating &c their
    theological positions on matters that, in some cases, don't have a lot to do
    with the relationships of science and theology. We get enough posts on topics
    like original sin without having separate threads on George Murphy's, Jim
    Eisele's, &c &c views on original sin.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy