Re: Christian? On what basis?

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:42:16 EDT

    George writes

    >If you want to know "how do you guys do it?" I think you're
    >going to have
    >to ask each guy or gal individually. The ideas that you seem to have
    problems
    >with come from a number of different people on the list, who are by
    >no means all
    >in agreement with one another on everything. Speaking only for
    >myself, I'm quite
    >willing to explain & discuss my own views but I think it would be better to
    let
    >others do the same for their beliefs. This would probably be best
    >done off list.

    I do respect your individual spirituality, George. I question your
    judgment in this matter, however.

    I would like to add my two cents.

    Personally, I thought Sondra was asking brave questions. Few and far
    between lately! Personally, I think that she deserves a lot better than
    "take that off list."

    I'm sure that you believe in absolute truth.

    How are we going to "get there" if the "good questions" get relegated to
    off-list discussion?

    Actually, I thought Sondra's questions were so impressive that I hardly
    dare offer a response!

    Although I did think that Dick took a pretty good stab at it.

    Thanks, Sondra :-)

    Jim