Re: Christian? On what basis?

From: Sondra Brasile (sbrasile@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:15:54 EDT

    Dear Bob,

    Sorry, I didn't mean that I questioned the people's Christianity. My
    question, "how do you guys do it?" is a real, honest question. I never
    doubted whether they are or not, but only how they can be. Does that
    clarify?
    I don't understand how they can believe when their basis for belief is being
    torn apart every day even by their own evidences. What do they have left to
    base their faith? Is it just 'blind faith'?

    Sorry for the way you took it or anyone else. Writing is so hard to get
    points accross the way they are meant. I have a heck of a time.

    Sincerely,
    Sondra