Re: Inerrancy

From: PASAlist@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 16:18:50 EDT

    In a message dated 07/08/2002 11:34:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    allenroy@peoplepc.com writes:

    << Finally, recommending a 7th day adventist book, Allen writes: "He also
    > proposes that the Bible is, for the most part, a Case book and not just a
    > Code book."
    >
    > An interesiting thought. I might agree.

      Does it really matter if the book was published by an SDA publishing
      company, it the points raised may have some validity? Is there something so
      inherently wrong with being SDA that it must be labeled? Is it something to
      be afraid of in a world of freedom of thought and expression?

    I will vouch for Alden Thompson's book (Inspiration; Hard Questions, Honest
    Answers. 1991, Review and Herald Publishing Company) as being one worthy of
    the time spent reading it.

    Paul