Re: Anthropological items

From: Mccarrick Alan D CRPH (MccarrickAD@nswccd.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 11:46:51 EDT

    Since we were talking about ulterior motives that scientists
    sometimes have, I would like to inquire about one particular case.

    I understand that the Alverez (forgive the spelling) father and son
    team were very defensive of the meteor theory. Their anger went to
    the extent of attempting to disrupt young careers of those who would
    disagree.

    One of them appears on the PBS Dinosaur show as a wonderful fellow.

    Anyone familiar ?

    Alan McCarrick