ID article

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 10:06:10 EDT

         I recently completed an article, "Intelligent Design as a
    Theological Problem", which will be published in the next issue of
    _Covalence_, the bulletin of the ELCA Alliance for Faith, Science and
    Technology. I'll be glad to email a "preprint" to anyone interested.
    Please let me know if you want it in Word, WordPerfect, RTF or some
    other format.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy