RE: sciDocument.rtf

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 00:43:53 EDT

    George, it clearly says what I said it did (at least in English) It said
    they went to look. And they believed when they saw. I didn't say they
    demanded evidence. I said they didn't believe until they saw some. And
    that, seems clear to me, at least. And I fail to see the difference between
    Mary M. who didn't believe until she was told, in spite of having seen the
    empty clothing, and Thomas, who believed when he was told. No account is
    given that he actually inserted his fingers.

    personal stories of struggle