RE: sciDocument.rtf

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 19:43:51 EDT

    Glen wrote:
    ay I point you to an earlier instance, where Jesus offered to Thomas the
    chance to OBSERVE (i.e. use scientific observation) to verify that Jesus had
    been dead, that the events had been real. That DOES have a basis in the
    scientific method. If one can't use science/observation to verify claims,
    why was it considered worthwhile to stick fingers into the wound???? What
    difference would that have made had science/observation been irrelevant to
    theological claims?

    Shuan observed:
    The next verse puts rather a different spin on things:

    Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen
    me? Blessed are the people who have not seen and yet have believed.

    Keeping Glenn honest,
    Cheers,
    Shuan