RE: sciDocument.rtf

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:19:01 EDT

            Still in conciliatory mode,
    You will agree that the mistakes in Leviticus are incidental the purpose of
    the passage, so we are not talking about making things up out of whole
    cloth. Rather, we are talking about accommodation to the needs of a Bronze
    Age audience. I would argue that inspiration means that Go moves people to
    write Scripture, but he works through people limited, by knowledge and
    circumstances. (See my post, "Human Word of the Almighty God"). I am not
    going to reply on your comments on Genesis, because we have had that
    discussion. I would appreciate any comments on the rest of my post.