FW: sciDocument.rtf

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:30:07 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Shuan Rose [mailto:shuanr@boo.net]
    Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 6:45 PM
    To: Glenn Morton
    Subject: RE: sciDocument.rtf

            Well, Glenn, I don't know the Greek or Hebrew, but all
    translations that I
    have read translate the word used to refer to bats as bird.Check out this
    all in one bible research site

    http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/multibib.htm

    every translation uses the word bird or fowl to apply to bats, even
    evangelical ones like NIV and NASB.
      Clearly, the writer meant to list bats as a type of bird.But this is De
    minimis (How's your Latin?)Rabbits do not chew their cud; insects do not
    have four legs.There are scientific errors in the Bible. Deal with it.