Re: space.com dates Noah's flood to 2350 BC

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 00:12:46 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    Your last link did not work.

    However, much of what Glenn and others (who extrapolate and interpolate
    the consequences of simplistic physical "laws") ignore is the result of
    cataclysmic events.

    We all know by now that events happen (at unpredictable intervals and
    over VERY short time intervals) and we must be aware of these things ---
    instead of naively applying our own notions of the ability of so-called
    "science" to RETRO--PREDICT the PAST over millions of years.

    Do I believe that type of "science"?

    Somewhat -- but not very wholeheartedly!

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>