RE: Adam vs. 'adam / one cult's solution?

From: alexanian@uncw.edu
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 09:57:16 EDT

    Dear Stuart,

    I am both a Christian and a scientist and believe one cannot make the
    Christian faith into a science. Science deals only with the physical
    and man has a non-physical (soul) element to him. I have great
    respect for Christian Scientists since they do not have the
    proselytizing zeal of the Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, etc. I find the
    latter evil since they prey on people who do not know Scripture well
    yet recognize it as the Word of God.

    Take care,

    Moorad