(no subject)

From: JW Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:23:02 EDT

    I note in a recent Science News that there is (may be?) a volume of water
    within the earth equal to many times the current volume of all the oceans.

    Have our YEC friends picked up on this yet? It does provide a possible
    (superficial, I think) answer to the question "where did all Noah's fllod
    water go?"

    Burgy