ASA list to become a moderated list

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 10:28:42 EDT

    ASA group,

    Enough people have responded to give me a good sense of the will of
    the group--loosely moderated is the outcome by a signficant majority
    (although by no means unanimous). Sometime today I will switch us
    over for a trial period--I won't tell you when and let's see if
    anyone notices!. For the most part I will let everything through,
    unless it is an obvious exception. Spam and rancor are the main
    things we want to get rid of. One person pointed out some benefits of
    "one-liners" (still I encourage more in-depth posts and lets really
    try to shoot for a four post/day limit--combining responses is one
    solution that helps accomplish both.)

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523