Re: The Real Eve

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 07:53:36 EDT

    Dick writes about the compelling evidence for human evolution.

    Well, so much for my 2nd departure. People keep coming up with
    all these interesting posts!

    I'll toss in my pschological two cents. Some people object to
    evolution because it is "red in tooth and claw." Have these
    people lived? Doesn't it say in the Bible (maybe I'm wrong about
    the source) that rain falls on the just and unjust. Sometimes,
    life just ain't pretty. Eternity is a lot longer than our lives
    on earth. That's what I focus on.

    Jim