RE: A matter of trust?(Or why YEC persists)

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 12:43:27 EDT

    Shuan writes

    >I agree with much of your post (Yes, we can agree!).

    Will wonders never cease ;)

    >So the second reason why YECism will persist is the Argument from Personal
    Incredulity-this can't possibly be true!They breed dogs and dogs, and the
    result is dogs!

    Shuan, IMHO, you have discounted God. Let's assume, for the sake
    of discussion, that God knows YEC is a crock. Let's assume that He's
    been patient up until now. He is omnipotent. Not only that, He
    has the internet :).

    As to our website, in 3-4 articles it directly backs a historical
    Gen 1-11. All a lame (pardon my emotion) pastor has to do is have
    the (can't say what I want to here) to speaketh the nameth of a
    website to a congregation. Then, the jig is up.

    Jim