RE: A matter of trust?

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 14:53:31 EDT

    Its worth pointing out once again that Darwin was an orthodox Anglican who
    intended to go into the ministry when he went on the Beagle and later began
    convinced about evolution.
    Moreover, another person, Alfred Russell Wallace, independently came to same
    conclusion as Darwin re evolution by natural selection. They coauthored
    together the paper that fist advanced the theory of evolution by natural
    selection. For more info, see

    http://www.inform.umd.edu/PBIO/darwin/darwindex.html

    That two persons, working independently in different parts of world, came up
    the same theory, significantly boosts the conclusion that the theory of
    evolution follows from the evidence, rather than is an a priori conclusion.