Re: Brachiators On Our Family Tree?

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 19:28:21 EDT

    >First of all, I think you, Armin Held, and I are the only ones in the entire 20th century to have written of Adam as an insertion into the human race, not at the apex of it.<

    The idea of a relatively late Adam, subsequent to the appearance of modern behaviors, is also advocated by Kidner in the Tyndale series commentary on Genesis (InterVarsity Press).

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        University of Alabama
        Biodiversity & Systematics
        Dept. Biological Sciences
        Box 870345
        Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa