Re: preadamic man "in God's image" vs "sons of God"

From: MikeSatterlee@cs.com
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:28:11 EDT

    Jim,

    You wrote: I agree that the creative acts were very similar in content. But,
    let's give Paul his due. What Paul is saying in no way contradicts science.

    From you just wrote it seems as if I may have misunderstood Paul. I just
    looked for his original post and it looks like it has disappeared into
    cyberspace. I was under the impression that he was saying because the author
    of Gen. 5:1, 2 combined the "Adam" of Gen. 1:26, 27 with the "Adam" of Gen.
    chapters 2 and 3 that he was saying that the Adam of Gen. 1:26,27 had to be
    the "Adam" of "Adam and Eve." Are you telling me he was saying something
    different? If so, what was it? As I said, I've now lost his post.

    I'll be sure to read posts more carefully before responding to them again.
    Sorry.

    Thanks.

    Mike