Re: Behe and Johnson are up front

From: John (Burgy) Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:04:38 EDT

    Dick wrote (about PJ): "Something he knows to be true he suppresses, and he
    professes in an area (science) where he has no expertise - and does it in
    the name of Christianity!"

    I agreed with most of the rest of your post -- but not this part. How can PJ
    "know" something to be true in an area where he has no expertise?

    That his words are sometimes obique, I will agree.

    On another topic, since I correspond frequently with an olf friend, I'd be
    interested in what you wrote to the KJV-only guy. Actually, I'd be
    interested in any comments about this from list members -- particularly
    problemmatical passages of the KJV (ones which appear to conflict with other
    KJV passages).

    Thanks

    JB