Re: ID, TE and the sizes of the tents

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 05:45:27 EDT

    Then there is the fact that the different types of TE (a term I likewise dislike)
    will talk to each other about these differences. We don't pretend that there are
    no differences. This is fairly important when the opinions covered are so
    diverent, especially on some very important issues. The discussions are open as
    well.

    Do such discussions go on in the other big tent of ID though? I does not seem
    so. Moonies and YECs and catholics and mainstream protestants all seem to agree
    not to mention their differences in theology, at least not in public.

    Jon