Re: Concordism and Gen 1 - Enuma elish

From: PHSEELY@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 17:37:56 EDT

    Neil wrote,

    << Hi Paul
     I judge from the tone and content of your letter that you appreciate a
    thorough discussion, so if you wish, I can join you in considering the Enuma
    elish, Egyptian and other Near-East creation stories and their relationship
    to Gen.1. I'm afraid I tend to be lengthy, because this is a concomitant of
    thoroughness, so here you are:
     Neil McKenzie PhD SNIP>>

    Thank you for your informed contribution. I do like the thorouhness of it,
    and see no significant reason to object to anything you have written.

    Paul