Re: A "High View" of Scripture

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 19:39:33 EDT

    High or low views of Scripture and creation form an important part of the discussion in Lyle Campbell's contribution to the Paleontological Society's first publication on the evolution-creation controversy. The PS website and papers buried in boxes awaiting my move and unpacking have more bibliographic detail. This paper follows the Reformed tradition that Terry described, with both author and theological reviewer being in the PCA.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        University of Alabama
        Biodiversity & Systematics
        Dept. Biological Sciences
        Box 870345
        Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa

    From: "Terry M. Gray" <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
    Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:23:23 -0700