Re: YECs and the Big Bang.

From: John (Burgy) Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 15:56:30 EDT

    "You may have seen those white on black billboards with their (usually
    legalistic) messages signed "God". One of them in this area a while ago had
    God's message as "Big Bang? You've got to be kidding!""

    Somewhere recently (it may have been on this LISTSERV, but was more likely
    in one Of Howard's books) I read that the "Big bang" was more of a
    "blossoming out" than an explosion. That picture of it is a lot more
    satisfying to me.

    Thinking about it I am almost sure it was in PORTRAITS OF CREATION, but may
    have been in a section not written by Howard.

    Hoss (aka Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com