Standards Committee Meeting in Ohio Monday

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 23:05:53 EST

    Forwarded Message:

    "There will be a board of education Standards Committee meeting at 9:00
    am on Monday. We have reason to believe a faction of the board may attempt
    to insert creationism into the science standards, or (more subtly) call for
    requiring that they teach the [sham] controversy. Public comments will
    be taken after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday. The mtg is at Ohio School for the
    Deaf, 500 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH."

    If you live near Columbus and want to be heard, here is your chance.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"