Human cloning

From: John (Burgy) Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 15:40:49 EST

    I note an article in the Boston Globe today (yesterday) that an Italian
    scientist claims to have successfully cloned a human being. The created
    entity is now in about month #4 of the gestation cycle.

    Earlier I commented that, sooner or later, and without regard to laws passed
    by any US state or the Federal government, it will happen anyway; therefore
    such laws were exercises in futility. If the Globe report is right - ... .

    Burgy