asa3.org

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 14:40:20 EST

    Hi everyone,

    The asa3.org domain name does not seem to be working at present due,
    I believe, to some changes that are in process at the main office (a
    change of ISP in order to get DSL)--this should be a big improvement.

    For those you who have a desperate need for the web site, go to
    http://asa.chm.colostate.edu and you will find it. Due to some
    technical reasons, every link from the top page is to
    http://www.asa3.org, but if you change the www.asa3.org to
    asa.chm.colostate.edu in the URL you will get to the page.

    Hopefully, everything will be back to normal in the next couple of days.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523