Re: Current Events

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:34:29 EST

    Perhaps this is the answer to Bible versus we have been studying this
    week at our church. The versus that have always perplexed me are:

    11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in
    me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
    12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I
    have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am
    going to the Father.
    13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may
    bring glory to the Father.
    14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

    John 14: (NIV)

    I never met any one who seemed to fulfill these versus.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must