Re: Brachiators On Our family Tree? (Common ancestry - directevidence?)

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:01:24 EST

    At least one mitochondrial sequence, copied into the
    nuclear genome, is another non-functional sequence that
    we share with other primates. I do not have the reference
    at hand, but it was within the past two years. I think the
    sequence occurs in Old World monkeys as well as apes
    and humans.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand
    Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G.
    Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa