temporarily overwhelmed

From: Collins, Francis (NHGRI) (francisc@exchange.nih.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 03:26:45 EST

    Dear ASA friends,
            Thanks for the numerous interesting queries that have appeared in my
    e-mail inbox. I will try to answer as best I can. Due to other unexpected
    events of the week, however, I am now completely caught up in other genome
    issues for a couple of days. I will make my best effort to respond by the
    weekend. Meanwhile, I plead your understanding, and clemency from further
    inquiries for a while.
            Blessings,
            Francis