Re: Current Events

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 21:09:36 EST

    I seriously doubt that the US would dare to use tactical nukes. I
    searched the web for earthquakes in Afghanistan and they seem to pretty
    commonplace. A map of those in 2002 and since 1990 may be found at:

    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/02_EVENTS/EQ_020325/020325145633_H.html

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must