Re: The Mediterranean Flood

From: Michael Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 08:48:54 EST

    This type of comment is simply not on. It is an unwarranted attack on
    Glenn's integrity and Jim ought to apologise forthwith and will do so if he
    takes Christian love seriously.

    I have no doubt about Glenn's Christian faith, his sincerity and his
    integrity and truthfulness which marks everything he puts on this list or on
    his website. Here I totally defend Glenn.

    I disagree with some things Glenn writes - as he and others know - but I
    cannot tolerate this kind of personal abuse.

    Regards

    Michael