Sell polished porcelain tiles

From: max-cn163com (max-cn@163.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 23:23:40 EST

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    We are original manufacturer in China producing polished porcelain floor
    tiles in high quality with competitive and reasonable price for decoration
    use. We need experienced business partner in each district. Please visit
    http://www.buz-agent.com/huiya or http://www.huiya.com for product
    information.

    Please feel free to contact me.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Max
    HUIYA CERAMIC CO., LTD.
    Wuxing Industrial Zone, Xiaotang Town, Nanhai, Guangdong, P. R. China
    PHONE: +86 757 6669738
    FAX: +86 757 6668628
    http://www.buz-agent.com/huiya
    http://www.huiya.com
    max-cn@163.com

    You will NOT receive regular information, if you don't answer.

    Batch broadcast email messages such as newsletters and reports to
    groups of people with no CC headers. To try [32bit Email Broadcaster]
    for FREE, click http://www.electrasoft.com/32bea.htm
    You may not use 32bit Email Broadcaster to send SPAM.