What is an "Evangelical"--follow-up

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 15:47:08 EST

    Dear Colleagues,

        Several of you have responded to my request for statements of your understandings of the terms "evangelical" and "evangelicalism" with notes directed to my email. I have been very grateful for these comments, some of them very personal (and movingly so), and I just want to encourage anyone else who has thought about writing something to send it directly to me, if you prefer.

    Grace and peace,
    Bob Schneider
    rjschn39@bellsouth.net