RE: Troy's two cents

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 22:57:59 EST

    The idea is not that any part of the Bible, in any version, is false. It is
    that all are true but from different perspectives, dependant upon the
    translation and understanding of the one that has "re-written" the scripture
    into language and context that is to be understood by those of that time.
    Again, truth will prevail, but each of us may use a version of the Bible
    which best leads that person to a better understanding of the truth.
    Don P