Re: Troy's two cents

From: Troy Elliott Eckhardt (SpamFilter@BizTaxPros.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 22:26:12 EST

    Don, I see your point. We should find the good in whatever we come across.
    However, I do not think God left us stranded with scripture only partially
    filled with truth. I don't believe that we are forced to pick the true from
    the false when studying the word of God.

    Additionally, Jonestown punch was mostly Kool-Aide.

    Troy