I need some physics help.

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 21:41:10 EST

    I need someone to review a possible new web page examining the physics of
    Walter Brown's hydroplate theory. I would much appreciate it if anyone on
    this list would check my work out and critique it. If there are any
    volunteers, please e-mail me and I will let them have the page.

    Thanks.

    personal stories of struggle