RE: ASA

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 13:41:55 EST

    Don,
    When talking to atheists, don't start with Gen.1. The most important
    message of the Bible is that Jesus Christ came to take upon Himself the
    punishment we all deserve. If they bring up Gen.1, and tryst "science"
    more than they are willing to trust Christ, and if they are convinced of
    their own knowledge of science, the background of their understanding of
    science, that is their philosophy of life has to be talked about first. To
    get that far is already a great thing, but you will never get there by
    talking about Gen.1.

    Jan