RE: ASA Perspective

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 11:47:14 EST

    Thanks for your input Jan. While I have no intention of drawing an unwilling
    participant into an old discussion, my purpose is to draw on the vast
    knowledge of more educated and enlightened people. My goal is to have a
    comfortable understanding of Genesis and how it relates to science. The end
    effect would be the ability to approach atheistic evolutionists from a
    scientific perspective that they can appreciate and hopefully convert them
    to Christianity(big task). I see no other way to do this. 5 years ago, I was
    able to influence my own father. He was raised an orthodox Catholic but
    after he got his BSEE he became an atheist. I myself had no such downfall
    after getting my BSEE. Anyway, if there is a particular (new) subject that
    you wish to discuss please feel free to bring one up.
    DON P