Re: ASA Perspective

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 21:17:43 EST

    Re: your posting. Don't hold your breath. We, or I should say, I just
    stopped talking about these things for the nth time. In the past many
    years I have often discussed these things and I kept on repeating
    myself. For quite a while I will try not to be involve in discussions on
    these subjects, unless a new point comes up.

    Jan de K.