A New Vision

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 04:16:00 EST

    I don't know how many folks believe that the original autographs
    of the Bible were inerrant. That doctrine does make sense to me.
    I'm far less confident that Christians own up to translator/scribal
    error.

    I, for one, would love to talk about anything that appears to be a
    translator/scribal error.

    My first choice of discussion? The Hebrew word yom, translated day.

    Recently Allan Harvey posted what I thought was an excellent e-mail.
    It concerned the value of being open-minded about Genesis One.

    What drives the lack of open-mindedness among Christians?

    Jim