Please, before I get a headache (was previously Re: Gen 1 and Concordism)

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:18:21 EST

    Paul & Peter, you are both very intelligent. I have learned from both of
    you.

    But, I had something to do with the beginning of this discussion, back on
    Feb 14.

    To be honest, I am shocked that we are still talking about this (in, and of
    itself, that is not a problem).

    Paul: Please, please, please limit your criticisms of the prophetic
    narrative view to one at a time. I printed out the most recent version of
    your "debate" with Peter. It was onto the sixth page!

    Peter: You've done incredible work. Your work deserves to be criticized
    one point at time.

    I can't speak for everyone else. Sadly, this is what I got out of the six
    pages:

    Peter: "But this is a straw man."

    Paul: "As you admit, there is no evidence that the ocean of 4.4 Ga was a
    global ocean."

    In an ideal world, we could restart the debate at this point. Let the
    debate about the global ocean go on for 3 months, for all I care. I'd
    rather learn a lot about the evidence for a global ocean than try to follow
    several different points at once.

    Jim