Re: Human origins and doctrine (was Definition of "Species")

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 16:46:55 EST

    Adrian
    wrotee: >>One cannot deny the histority
    of Adam. >>

    Why not? If I do not think Adam was a real live single human being, does
    that mean I am not a Christian?

    I'd assert that such is a very narrow view. And not particularly
    biblical.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, philosophy and much more)