Re: Griffin book

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:03:10 EST

    Allen wrote a response to me, ending with: "I am going to have to refrain
    from responding any further to this, not because I would not want to, nor
    because I cannot, but simply because I only have so much time and there
    are some more important things I need to get done. I'll go back into
    Lurking mode for a while again. See you. It's
    been fun."

    I understand; the pressures of time affect me too. I'll let your last
    response stand as the next to last in the thread; this one being the
    last.

    Again, I appreciate your presence on this list, and I respect you, not
    because I agree much with your positions, but because I see you, unlike
    most YECs, willing and able to take us "bad guys" <G> on in a civil
    manner. Please do not go away.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)