RE: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 21:45:21 EST

    Once comment, Jan, I don't think even the yecs would agree with that as what
    they are doing. They realize it isn't a scientific text. But they would
    contend that where the text touched on history or science, it better be
    true. There is a big difference between what you say and what most YECs
    would hold.

    personal stories of struggle