Re: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Michael Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 15:32:29 EST

    Glenn

    Several in your list are most definitely NOT young earthers.

    I have a copy of Thomas Cooper, Evolution, The Stone Book and the Mosaic
    Record of Creation, 1884.
    HE IS NOT YEC and takes a long day view of Genesis - p129-31 in my edition
    of 1888.

    Figuier is not YEC either and accepted a local deluge.

    If this is your evidence then please read your books carefully and not
    misread them.

    This kind of inaccuracy completely undermines everything you say. You can
    have any contention you wish but if it is based on inaccuracy it goes the
    way of Thomas Barnes alternative physics.

    YECs became very rare after 1855 and slowly increased especially in the
    USAafter 1900 and had a population explosion after 1961 and the Genesis
    Flood.

    Take MORE care

    michael