Re: Some advice

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 15:19:13 EST

    Hi Inge

    I have not read those books but had read several by Robert Russell and heard him
    speak on a number of occasions, most recently at the creation and complexity
    conference here in Canberra a few weeks ago. herre is a most stimulating and
    challenging speaker. There is a paper or two by him on the ASA archives, if you
    want to see what he is about, also at the CTNS web site.

    GB

    Jon