RE: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Stuart d Kirkley (stucandu@lycos.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:50:18 EST

    'Art thou not from everlasting, O Lord my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die.' Hab 1:12
    "Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity:' Hab 1:13

    God is not separate from His creation. - Mary Baker Eddy

     If God is All knowing, All seeing, Ever present, and 'saw every thing that He had made, and behold it was very good.' where does the capacity to sin, either human or animal, come from?
     Could it be that human hypothesis and conjecture tries to place itself above God's true government. Is this what is meant when the prophet declared "All is vanity". If you adhere to the first commandment "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" then you need to get human conjecture, human hypothesis and human will out of the way and allow God's true government to shine through you. "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up" James 4:10 When you let "this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus" then you let the sun of righteousness shine through you and it will become a light unto your path and will illumine the way. As you do this, sin will diminish in your life and finally disappear and the sin of others can never harm you, in fact your consistency in this task will nullify all sense of sin, both in you and around you. Try it, you'll like it.