Thank you for your prayers

From: Mccarrick Alan D CRPH (MccarrickAD@nswccd.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 07:59:06 EST

    Many thanks to all of you who remain in prayer for my Dad. His spirits and mind have recovered well, and his strength is coming along. He felt that he would be unable to return home at this time to that two story house with big yard. We made arrangements for a one month stay in an assisted living facility nearer to our house. My impression is that he will love it - a separate apartment, with all meals provided in a restaurant-like dining room. The Lord certainly uses His body both local and remote to encourage and provide for His people.

    Al McCarrick