RE: Flawed anthro views of RTB

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:38:36 EST

    That is quite true of all historical events. The evidence for the occurrence
    of a historical event is quite different from the evidence, say, in
    experimental sciences. That is why one invokes the notion of faith rather than
    proof. In the case of the resurrection of Christ, we have to take all the
    historical evidence and make a personal decision.

    Moorad